The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys (NAOPIA) has chosen David A. Axelrod of David A. Axelrod & Associates to receive the Top 10 Attorney Award for the state of Illinois. This award honors his dedication and hard work representing Personal Injury clients. Nominations for this award are done by a licensed practicing attorney or one of NAOPIA’s in-house research staff members.The minimum requirements to be nominated are:
- Must be licensed and in good standing in the state
- Must be in private practice
- Must have at least 5 years experience in Personal Injury
- Must devote a significant portion of practice to Personal Injury
- Must be nominated by a licensed practicing attorney
This award is in addition to Mr. Axelrod being recognized as an Association of Trial Lawyers of America (now American Association of Justice) Top 100 Trial Lawyer, an Illinois Super Lawyer® and an Illinois Leading Lawyer. As Senior Partner and founder of David A. Axelrod & Associates, Mr. Axelrod has many notable successes winning millions of dollars on verdicts and settlements on cases tried in courts across the country.
Join us in congratulating Mr. Axelrod on being recognized by his peers as a Top 10 Attorney representing Personal Injury cases here in Illinois.