- Medical Malpractice
- Catastropic Injuries
- Chicago-Kent College of Law
- University of Illinois
B.S. with honors, 2000
- Illinois 2003
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois, 2009
- Trial Bar of the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2012
Meet Partner, Jason M. Kleinman
Meet Jason M. Kleinman, a partner and Chicago-Kent College of Law alum.
In addition to his trial & litigation work, Mr. Kleinman has been very active in the legal community. He has served in various capacities in the Chicago Bar Association, the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, and the Illinois Bar Association. Other organizations Mr. Kleinman has been involved in include:
- Served as legislative liaison of the Civil Practice Committee of the Chicago Bar Association.
- Served as vice chairman of the Civil Practice Committee of the Chicago Bar Association.
- Served one year as chairman and two additional ears as co-chairman and two additional years as co-chairman of the Civil Practice Committee of the Chicago Bar Association.
- Served as co-chair of the YLS Tort Litigation Committee of the Chicago Bar Association.
- Active Member of the Medical Malpractice Committee of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association.
Mr. Kleinman is known in the legal community having presented and moderated several seminars, presented legislation at various levels of the Chicago Bar Association, as well as having testified before Illinois Supreme Court Rules Committee regarding proposed amendments to various rules.Mr. Kleinman was selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers ® - Rising Stars for each year 2015-2018 and was selected to Super Lawyers ® for 2023.
Some of the clients that Mr. Kleinman has represented include:
- A young man that died as the result of an anaphylactic reaction to being given a food product to which he was allergic.
- A man that suffered a catastrophic brain injury as the result of a fall through an unprotected stairwell opening
- A young girl that died following a tonsillectomy-adenoidectomy due to a failure to properly prepare her for surgery due to her sickle cell anemia.
- A man that died following the failure to timely diagnose and treat a recurrence of bladder cancer.