- Medical Malpractice
- Catastropic Injuries
- Professional Negligence
- Commercial Litigation
- Depaul University College of Law
- Illinois Wesleyan University
B.A. (Business Administration and Sociology) 1998
- Illinois 2002
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2002
Meet Managing Partner, Stacey Leinheiser
Meet Managing Partner, Stacey Leinheiser. She is a DePaul University College of Law graduate and Chicagoland native.
Ms. Leinheiser has worked on some of the firm’s largest cases. Her focus areas include: Medical Malpractice, Professional Negligence, Catastrophic Injuries, Commerical Litigation, and Fraud. Ms. Leinheiser is skilled at litigating cases through trial as well as facilitating favorable settlements.
Ms. Leinheiser was selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers ® - Rising Stars for each year 2008-2016.
- Served as second chair in Marsten v. Walgreen company, a trial that resulted in a record verdict of more than $31 million, including $25 million in punitive damages.
- Headed a team of lawyers working on a $30 million mortgage fraud case that settled on the first day of trial.
- Secured a structured settlement with lifetime payments exceeding $10 million for a child who suffered from acute and undiagnosed kidney failure.
- Negotiated a $4,400,000 settlement for a child who suffered a brain injury resulting from post-operative care.
- Recovered $2,100,000 for a mother and sister of a 22 year old man who died in a hospital intensive care unit because the hospital and doctor failed to make sure he was receiving enough oxygen.
- Collected $925,000 for the family of a 76 year-old woman who died from a wound infection that was improperly monitored allowing it to spread to her blood and heart.
- Contributed to the recovery of over $2,600,000 for a construction and lighting business which had the money stolen from its corporate profit sharing plan by one of its employees.